Friday, August 29, 2008

Mulder? Scully?

David Duchovny is in rehab to kick his sex habit.

Remember when he was relevant? Oh, those were the days. I still look at my flannel shirts and my Nirvana CDs with tearful sentimentality.

I'd like to congratulate a couple of entities for some bold moves today.

BOLD MOVE #A - Georgia may just cut off relations with the country that invaded them. It may be time to consider that move.

BOLD MOVE #2 - John McCain picked the governor of Alaska as his running mate. Isn't she being investigated for ... wait, I already said she was an Alaska Republican. It's like the Reps own little Chicago up there, eh?

BOLD MOVE #4 - Me, for picking Iowa to beat Maine on Saturday. However, if Iowa doesn't run for a ridiculous number of yards and completely control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, it's going to be a loooooooong year.

2 comments:

Jane Avril said...

What happened to #3?

Your RHS said...

Never you mind, missy.

Never you mind.