Sunday, October 5, 2008

A new blog institution

With time on my hands here in the wilds of Omaha, I've had time to put the finishing touches on my college football ranking system.

I'll post the rankings each week just to see how close my formula comes to matching whatever you want it to match.

Enjoy!

1. Missouri
2. Alabama
3. Texas
4. Oklahoma
5. Vanderbilt
6. Northwestern
7. Boise State
8. Penn State
9. Utah
10. Texas Tech
11. LSU
12. Ball State
13. BYU
14. Virginia Tech
15. Michigan State
16. Tulsa
17. North Carolina
18. Notre Dame
19. Ohio State
20. Georgia
21. Cal
22. Kentucky
23. Pitt
24. USF
25. Florida

For the locally curious...

57. Iowa
100. Iowa State

4 comments:

Saravá! said...

Vandy 5? Woot!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I contemplate the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.