Saturday, October 27, 2007

Exactly like I drew it up

If you go back and read my previous blog entry about the upcoming Iowa/Michigan State game (don't bother), you'll see that I correctly predicted...

- Albert Young would go off for 170+ yards (hope he isn't too hurt).
- Jevon Pugh would score in overtime.
- Adrian Clayborn would make a crucial sack in the second OT.
- Paul Chaney JUNIOR would catch his first TD of the season in OT.
- Drew Gardner would make the tackle that sealed the deal.

MEMO TO THE IOWA COACHES- GET THE YOUNG GUYS ON THE FIELD!

I am officially withdrawing any "Back up the truck" or "cover the field" comments I made previously. I don't think this team is going to win on the road, but if they win out at home - horror of horrors, they're probably bowl bound.

Don't ask me if they deserve it. That's a question for a more reasoned and logical time. Just celebrate with the following lyrics...

In Heaven there is no beer
That's why we drink it here
And when we're gone from here
Our friends will be drinking all the beer


Amazing rhyme structure. Truly groundbreaking. Go Hawks!

No comments: